If you’re interested in applying for the Ignite mortgage career training program, please review the application requirements below.
Training Application Requirements
Please review the following list of required documents you’ll need to provide during the Ignite mortgage career training application process.
The following documents are required for the Ignite mortgage career training application. Please ensure that all documents are available in the correct file formats listed below.
- Professional resumé in PDF or Word format.
All references will be contacted if an applicant is a finalist for consideration for the Ignite career training program. Each applicant is required to provide a total of five (5) references, as outlined below:
Two (2) Professional References:
- Example: Title company representative, contract processor, non-mortgage supervisor from a former job
- Someone who has worked with you in the last 5 years
- Not a client
Two (2) Community References:
- Example: Religious or volunteer organization leader, professor/teacher, former client, etc.
One (1) Personal Reference:
- Example: Family or friend
You will need to provide the following information for each reference:
- Phone Number
- Relationship to Applicant
Below are examples of questions that may be included on the Ignite mortgage career training application.
Explain why this job growth or job opportunity would be a good fit for you as a professional. (150 – 200 words)
- Does the remote work of a contract processor role fit with your lifestyle?
- Will becoming a loan originator assistant help you enter the mortgage industry?
Explain your connection with the mortgage industry (if any) or how entering the mortgage industry would help you grow your career? (150 – 200 words)
- What about the mortgage industry appeals to you as a professional?
- Do you aspire to grow in your career in the mortgage industry?
Back to the Ignite homepage